segunda-feira, 25 de outubro de 2010

O descanso de Fever Ray

Hi,

I want to thank everybody who has come to our performances during the last 18 months. It has been a fantastic adventure for me and an interesting time experimenting with the show illusion. I also want to thank the people who have made it possible, my band and my crew who have been extremely thorough, hard working, amazingly committed and most important; fun to hang out with. Also my management for bringing us out to see the world. I try not to mention any names but I have to say Andreas Nilsson, thank you for sharing your ideas, patience, humour and your enthusiasm. I could never imagine all this could happen when I started this project a few years ago.

Now it may sound like I’m dying or quitting but I’m not. I just don’t want to tour anymore at the moment. I have built a new studio and have work to do. Olof and I have started playing together again and I will also write music for a theatre play, “The Hour Of The Wolf” by Ingmar Bergman, which will premiere next year at Dramaten (The Royal Dramatic Theatre) in Stockholm. And spend some time in the hammock too.

So long for now!

Karin"

in feveray.com

Sem comentários: